Thursday, March 15, 2012

A Senior Portrait

My oldest daughter Hailey is graduating from High School this year and this brings to mind the life I never LIVED. If you've never allowed yourself to be you, have fun, get crazy as a teenager then what are you left with at the realization at the ripe old age of 43? Can I go back in time? NO! I do realize every part of my life has led me to the person I am today! I'm so grateful God has been with me on my Journey and HE is with Hailey now.

I'm so very proud of my daughter and who she is. I'm confident that she will make wise choices and she has a great future ahead of her. Even though she is turning 19 this month I still see her as my little girl that I want to protect, I guess that will never change.

Note to self: thank you God!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments....

Blog Archive