Sunday, January 1, 2012

Journey of Self Discovery Through The Designs of My Mind


Exploring the Journey of Self Discovery through the DESIGNS OF MY MIND.

My heart's Navigator not always in tune with the road I travel.

The Bridges join my Soul's TRUE LOVE.

My Heart pours out into the oceans of many.

My Victory, my voyage, conqueror of undiscovered land.


Note to reader: Explanation
The Green Eye Represents Growth, The Red Eye Represents Passion.
The Butterfly that joins the two souls represents Transition of Life
The Bridge joins the two worlds together.
The Tree symbolizes Growth and the Sun symbolizes Energy.


My Artistic Therapy

4 comments:

  1. A great post for the new year! I love this design and the flow of lively colors, and your poetry. Its all very inspiring this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very much, you made my day! Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! I'm so glad I stopped by today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awe too sweet, I actually made this painting for a friend of mine who is a wonderful artist, who paints her soul on a canvas. Remarkable to see so much of one's soul OUT THERE! Everyone should paint, even if they think they can't.....those are the ones that really should.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome any comments....

Blog Archive