Thursday, September 29, 2011

A MIND IS A TERRIBLE THING TO WASTE/Right Brain-Left Brain

This year we decided to make some of our own decorations, why not? We took some branches out of the trees and painted them pumpkin orange, Wow it does stand out. We put spider webs all over the trees with plastic spiders crawling......oooooooooh creepy. I made the decision to paint some Halloween Like Paintings on Canvas, it actually works pretty well because you can see it from the street. I guess my creative side is coming out......baby steps.

God forbid you leave me with a blow torch, wood, and steel who knows what I would come up with. I like BIG Projects, I always have. I guess that's the Blue Collar coming out in me, a member of the Family that knows with a little hard work and sweat you can get the job done well. I have to say I've seen my share of brilliant minds wasted. My father, one of the most intelligent people I knew chose to take the safer route and take care of his family the good old fashion way. Ok, why all this thought behind a Hallloween decoration? As I get older, wiser, and of course smater I realize I haven't used my Left Brain/Right Brain most of my life. As children, even as adults we have the power to block our minds from thought. Being a former MIND BLOCKER I can attest to the undiscovered knowledge yet to be brought to surface. Ok, we'll safe this for another blog.

Note to reader: Why don't they have spellcheck and grammar check on BLOGGER???

Note to self: A mind is a terrible thing to waste, LEFT BRAIN OR RIGHT BRAIN

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments....

Blog Archive