Friday, September 23, 2011

AFFIRMATIONS - NO MORE DIGGING UP PAIN

Artwork Done By Wonderul Artist Pomegranate Doyle:
http://www.pomegranatedoyle.com/gallery)

Some people enjoy digging up pain, they relish in it! As for me, if I've overcome something it's time for me to move on. There must be peace after you've walked through that pain. If you're not at Peace with who you are and where you've come from, perhaps more work needs to be done. I can say that although my life is far from PERFECT, I'm at peace with who I AM, sadly not many people can say that. My believe in God allowed me to be at PEACE with Me, Myself, and I. Wow, it feels so DAMN GOOD! Finally I don't have to have that BIG ass boxing glove punching me in the face. Yes, I have plowed down many fields to make my own path, but I still found my destination and I walk on that path today. With God by my side, carrying me at times, taking my head out of the clouds and standing on my foundation. The Warrior at battle sometimes, but able to FIGHT. Many of us don't know who we are battling at times, but when you battle yourself there is sure to be DEEP DESTRUCTION! Finding my PURPOSE and knowing who I AM releases me from BONDAGE. I'm GOD'S CHILD, I'm a WONDERFUL WIFE AND MOTHER, I'm WEIRD, I'm A NERD, I'm GIFTED, I'm always for the UNDERDOG, I'm A WRITER, I'm A POET, I'm A PAINTER, I'm A JEWELRY DESIGNER, I'm NOT MISUNDERSTOOD!


note to reader: I'm a horrible at spelling and I've lost some of my grammar skills so bare with me on my journey

note to self: Affirmation Are Good For The Soul

2 comments:

I welcome any comments....

Blog Archive