Monday, October 11, 2010

The Gift of Self Expression

   As a child I knew that I had a gift but I really wasn't sure what it was at that time. I do know now  exactly what it is,  (well, let's see the (old me) would tell you what I would like you to see me as) the GIFT OF SELF EXPRESSION, through writing, poetry, painting, and creating.

  Now it's all out there, ok here goes the commitment........I'm starting my Creative Writing Classes tomorrow. God has given me so many special gifts and I yearn to share them with others so that they can experience the Safety and Security of the Love of God as I have. One could say I have so much to say but I admit I lack the structure to complete my work at times. FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS - I guess it's sort of like my BRAIN works in overtime and I think too much. My husband and I talked about making some "UNTHINKING" Caps before we were married and I haven't gotten around to do that as of yet....(ok ad to list).

Note to self: Be easy on yourself, be kind, take time to relax and remind myself I'm not dying tomorrow
"Paper is more patient than man".

Admission for the day: I really have a hard time spelling and I prefer for someone else to edit my thoughts at times (written word)

Great link http://www.expressivetherapies.org/CET/Art_Therapy.html for learning about self discovery through art therapy, we have an excellent Art Therapist here in town let me know if you would like her name

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments....

Blog Archive