Sunday, October 10, 2010

Fairytale Storybook



  
Since the seasons are changing the emotions are roaring inside of me and my thoughts drift back to my mother quite often at this time of the year. She would be 74 years old if she would be alive today and my father died only 3 months ago. I'm only 42 years old and both of my parents are six feet under, their bodies that is. I experienced brief moments of loss today realizing I no longer have my mother or my father in my life, but then I look over at my amazing husband and my two girls and the world is as it should be. When I think of my mother, I think of a world full of color and excitement. I guess I prefer to think of her HEAVEN as a Colorful Storybook Fairytale and the picture you see here would be the cover of that book. As I'm writing this down I'm thinking what a great idea to give the girls, a Fairy Tale Book about their grandmother that I made, I think to myself, ok an inspiration to write a book (at least a handmade book)  for her two beautiful grandchildren. 

  My Mother had a wonderful spirit of Intense Excitement. She inspired and motivated me in so many ways. I feel inspired today! Thank You MOM for all you did and are still doing for me and my life. 
 Life is BEAUTIFUL, thank you for always believing in me, YOU ARE THE BEST MOTHER ANYONE COULD EVER HAVE.

susanart.org 

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely expression and tribute to your mother. I can hardly wait to read excerpts from the book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I guess when you sprinkle a little bit of memory with a dash or two of love, along with a side order of Truth......you get an idea or two,
    Thanks Rene, I will call you later tonight

    ReplyDelete

I welcome any comments....

Blog Archive