Friday, May 1, 2015

Instant Access

The access into our hearts isn't through the bloodstream
Our arteries can only articulate access
The chambers are only passages into the heart
The vibration of muscle can only pump access
Receiving blood and pumping blood out
The heart can keep the beat
A heart is all aspects of anatomy a muscle
But a True Heart and my interpretation differ
A heart gives LOVE AND RECIEVES LOVE
How can one live without a heart?
The Human heart Loves and Hopes at all cost
To give one's life for the sake of LOVE is the greatest Gift
I fear not death for I have loved and I have been loved
LOVE IS NOT A DEFINITION IT IS AN ACTION
CAN one die for LOVE? Yes we can die to one's self
Looking around and examining ways that others LOVE
Feeling Pain for those who hurt
LOVE IS NOT GUARDED IT IS the guardian that guides your path
LOVE is YOU and every part of you

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments....

Blog Archive