Sunday, August 18, 2013

Clutter of the MIND

CLUTTER OF THE MIND....
The spiral of the UNFORGOTTEN Life
This here that there, a miss, a forgotten momento
Another purchase left unattended and thrown amongst the PILE
The LIFE I see remembered from childhood
The little girl who had no home and knew not where she belonged
A mother who NEVER took care of her own needs
She gave until she had no more and then she exploded
THE SCREAM I recall so well
The daddy who just wanted to LIVE in PEACE
The mother who tried to love herself but found it so much easier
TO LOVE everyone else.....
That is what this Life I see before me recalls to mind

I had to get OUT
I never belonged or so I always felt
Who were these people surrounding my BEING, living in my house?
Could it be my mother and father?


I'm to exhausted to even SPEAK


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments....

Blog Archive