Saturday, October 15, 2011

Nature - Rejuvenate Your Spirit


My husband and I took off for a weekend of Solitude and Rest and Relaxation. Nature truly moves my spirit in so many ways. Solitude and Peace Rejuvenates me creatively and spiritually. This week my husband was off of work and I realized how much of a creature of habit I was. I love being alone and having my little routine at home. I love my husband dearly and I love spending time with him but, when my daily routine was disturbed I was quite irritated. How horrible I thought to myself? My husband the "all knowing" when it comes to my moods and mannerism said, "honey why don't you just admit it, you like being alone".

How true, I love being alone and writing, painting, listening to my Brazilian/Spanish music, taking a nice hot bath, and watching a little television. This former DRIVEN Junkie is at PEACE, Revelation! After reading, "THE KID IN THE FRONT ROW" blog this past week, I pondered many things in my life. http://www.kidinthefrontrow.com/2011/10/shut-off.html
Yes, I'm not a big fan of several people, if I could choose the type of individuals to be surrounded by it would be Artsy, Unmaterialistic types who thrive on discovery. Another preference to the human race is the NERD TYPE, full of information and always available as a handy encyclopedia, you know the "BIG BANG THEORY" type. I'm also quite a fan of Europeans, perhaps not all Europeans but absolutely Italians. You know the ones who take life really, really slow. Note to self: The LONE SAIL

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments....

Blog Archive