Monday, September 19, 2011

Navigate Undiscovered Land


My mind in battle with my heart's navigator
My courage steers me closer to my destination
My soul awakens to the beauty I yearn to see
My Love, you're faithfulness is the Rock I stand upon
My Heart pours out into the oceans of many
My Victory, my voyage, conqueror of undiscovered land
Survivor and Champion because I BELIEVE


Karina D'Aunoy

Note to reader: Feel free to do an add-on I love to see what lines others chose to add to another's work.

Note of painting: Link added, for wonderful artist

2 comments:

  1. This is so creative and beautiful! Wow! And it's so unique! I really admire your work. Thanks for being an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Katherine, feel free to do "Add-On" Poetry, we do it all the time in my Poetry Writer's Group. It's great to see the end product.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome any comments....

Blog Archive