Sunday, June 26, 2011

Open Journal




At times I find it hard to understand myself but yet I make so much sense! I've stayed awake many nights trying to figure out my life and you know what I think I'll just leave that up to the BIG guy! I admire people who are so easy going and at ease with life. I find my brain at times works overboard, have you ever felt like that? You wish you could catch up with your brain? There is no rhyme or reason to theroll coaster ride in my head at times. That is when I take a deep breath relax and remember to BREATHE.

I'm just rambling today since I've resigned myself to the fact that I write my blogs for taking an inventory of my thoughts and life. Yes, you are open to my Daily Journal! I sort of feel naked at times and at other times I feel hidden. I guess in some small way I wish to contribute to society through my crazy thoughts, does that make sense? At times I make no sense at all and at others I find myself too sensible.


Note to self: writing with pen in hand can be good also! "Paper is more patient than man

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments....

Blog Archive