Monday, April 18, 2011

Random Facts About Me

please view website for jewelry blogs: makingjewelrysupplies.com.



After looking at a fellow bloggers blog post I decided to do as she did, post random facts about myself. I have been on Blogspot for quite a while and I have to say that I wish I had more of a relationship with fellow bloggers. I use to have a Yahoo 360 which was so interactive with other bloggers. I miss my fellow bloggers

7 Random Facts About Me::

1. I write in 6 journals each journal has a different theme and depending on how I feel depends on what journal I pick up
2. I want to publish my book of poetry
3. I would love to paint more
4. I live in my dreams at times, taking trips on magical carpet rides
5. I wish I had more artistic friends (Miss My Coffee Shop Friends)
6. I want to learn to play the piano and the guitar and write and sing music
7. I want to travel the world

I guess you could say this is a BUCKET LIST of sorts

Artwork by


Taken Idea From: http://crazythaughts.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. The painting here is lovely. Is it yours? I live in dreams sometimes like you, but remembering to step out and connect with others is another kind of joy - so here I am. I have only one or two occasional coffee shop Friends, but what a lovely name that is for them. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot take credit for this awesome piece of work but I have the artwork website http://www.pomegranatedoyle.com/bio
    She is awsome. So glad you emailed me I wish I had more blogger interaction

    ReplyDelete

I welcome any comments....

Blog Archive