Monday, April 4, 2011

My Beautiful Butterfly


My Beautiful Butterfly

I've seen myself through my daughters eyes. It's almost like my MOM came back to life as my daughter Chloe who is now 7. My mother died 6 months prior to me giving birth to my dear sweet angel,
Chloe Marie. I can recall being to ANGRY at my mother for not taking better care of herself so that she could be around for Chloe's birth. I needed her so badly then. Chloe was born with a heart defect, basically the two chambers inside of her heart were going in opposite directions. After birth, that night Chloe was flown to Tulane Hospital in New Orleans, LA. I stayed with her in PICU for 2 weeks prior to her surgery. She basically didn't have enough strength to suck a bottle at this time. Old timers use to call it BLUE BABY. After the two weeks Chloe had surgery but still remained hospitalized for quite some time after. While  the surgeon repaired her arteries he nicked the AV Nodes, which supplies electricity to the heart. As I peered over her fragile body the opening to her chest was covered with see through bandages.
 I could actually see her human heart. The LIFE which was inside me and the LIFE that was outside of ME.

 God entrusted me with this little Angel of LIGHT that saved my soul. The Truth is both of my Children raised me. I now know how much LOVE I have and others have for me! God is so amazing and glorious!

Note to God: I see her wings, they are hot pink and yellow......FLY LIKE A BUTTERFLY sting LIKE A BEE

2 comments:

  1. hey there, hope all is well I read your blogs when I can, started the creative writing class but my health is bad need to take care of that first

    ReplyDelete

I welcome any comments....

Blog Archive