Sunday, April 3, 2011

Letter To GOD

Find this fine artist Thad Morgan:  http://www.facebook.com/people/Thad-Morgan/1016106085
                                         


 The Road of the less Traveled is the path I chose for most of my life, God has guided me on this same road to the Journey of my Creative Mind where I meet many travelers today and every day. In the past when I was traveling that old road I plowed down way too many fields and made my own road. Even on that old road I found love, faith, and my holy spirit. Today I'm one with my maker and my journey. The difference now is Jesus is my Best Friend, not the Holier than though man I thought he was.

 There were many battles on my old road but Jesus held my hand even when I was in doubt. He showed me the wonders of nature and the lights of the Sun. I was such a wanderer in my past life and I studied people and their behavior, mocking it at times. That old saying Fake it Till You Make It, well that was me. All the while My rose colored glasses didn't allow me to see the REAL TRUTH. Today I see that truth ever so clearly. I chose today to love and love abundantly who I am and who you are. I always believed in myself but I wasn't quite sure why I did. God made me to LOVE and share my gifts with the world. I have so much talent but I didn't truly believe in me as much as I do today.

  Today I chose not to RUN, I've traded in my track shoes for a DREAM that I'm living ever single day of my life. God may not give you exactly what you think you need but He will give to you in so many ways. God is running his fingers on my heart as if he were FINGER PAINTING IT.


Not to God: Thank you for carrying me, holding my HAND, brushing the hair away from my face, holding me tightly through my nightmares, sitting with me on the Train, watching me grow, and most of all Thank you for the Abundant LOVE you show me every day, you are my BEST FRIEND

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments....

Blog Archive