Tuesday, February 22, 2011

INSPIRED

   


As I was browsing through the Weight Watchers Points site I came across a very special blog http://danicasdaily.com/ that truly inspired me. I have been basically in an altered state of pain for almost 10 months now from a injury induced by a Chiropractor. Don't get me started on Chiropractors. Anyway I'm trying to see the blessing in my altered state of despair as time of rest and rejuvenation. Since being injured I have limited mobility even on several pain medications therefore my body has suffered. I have gained at least 20 pounds as a result of the situation. Coming May 6th 2011 my husband and I will have been married for one year. In this year, my father died, I was injured, my daughter was hospitalized 4 times to have her pacemaker moved, my father's estate had to be settled (dealing with my sister was let's just say one of the most unpleasant things I have had to do), I resigned from work, and my daily routine has been subject to the amount of pain I have in that day. BLAH BLAH BLAH, anyway I lack inspiration!

   Making the decision this morning to turn to Weight Watchers for support in loosing weight I happen to find a blog from Danica: http://danicasdaily.com/ God knew I needed to read her blog. Besides the fact that I'm already hard on myself as it is, I NEED SUPPORT, ok there I said it! I NEED HELP, ok more truth coming out! I DESERVE TO TAKE CARE OF ME! I'M WORTH IT!

  Thank you GOD for guiding me today to Weight Watchers and to Danica's blog! Today is the start of a NEW ME, MY WILD SUCCULENT ME:  http://www.planetsark.com/eshop_products_books.htm

  TODAY I CHOOSE TO TAKE CARE OF ME, spiritually, physically, and mentally


NOTE TO SELF: Beauty will surround you, OPEN YOUR EYES TO SEE IT!

THE HAPPY ME, MY IDEAL WEIGHT 125 lbs here

3 comments:

  1. I am so sorry you have gone through so much in so little time. I sorta know how it feels, although I've learned to deal with medical hardships all my life. You are right, God sent you to that blog. He answers prayers in so many ways and takes his time in answering sometimes. He works on his own schedule. "SMILES"

    Good luck with your weight loss although its hard to believe you are overweight, remember its what's inside that's important.
    I am here and I think you have my email.
    On days you feel depressed or just need an ear,I am here. Are you going to come to the writing class that was cancelled? God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aweee, I have a tear in my eye, thank you for the smiles.

    How true, it is what is inside, my husband loves me for who I am, it's about me loving me for who I am. I think growing up with a very overweight mother made me look at the outer package more. People use to make fun of my mother and I never wanted her to feel hurt. People have different ways of dealing with problems, my mom's was overeating.

    Oh yes yes I'm scheduled for the next writing class, it's in March correct, what are the exact dates?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing all these with us. I hope the future will be better for you and your loved ones.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome any comments....

Blog Archive