Friday, January 14, 2011

Destiny - "Love Never Fails"

You know how you know what you want to do and what you should do
My destiny is in my dreams the written word to calm the soul
TO move my spirit to dance
to sing to the rooftops
I created a world that I tolerated for way too long
I was hurt, I taught myself to NOT LOVE OR BE LOVED
Why I have no idea
Someone hurt me a long time ago
They hurt my mother
I wanted to be like everyone else
But I wasn't
I knew I was always different
I know I have a gift
I must share
I will share
I will LOVE abundantley
And be loved right where I am
Do I wish I were 17 again and graduating with all my friends?
Yes, I regret that I ran from them
James Taylor "You've Got A Friend" saved my life
I never realized how many friends I had that love me for me
Not for anything else
JUST THE WAY I AM
My heart is about to burst
I have a brother I have a sister
I have a Hailey I have a Chloe I have a Ethan Jacob
I wish to see my son if only for a moment
The little boy growing
I want him to know he was ALWAYS WANTED
I can recall my mother's face at bedside
When she saw you
"I have a son mom, look at me"
ONE last breathe did you take and you were gone
I did your hair when you were ice cold body laying on a slab
You were not there only in human form
I know you sent me Chloe ~ she knows you so well
She is so strong mom, she is independent and brave
JUST LIKE ME
You love me so very much
In your eyes I could rope the moon
I'm a dreamer and I have my foundation
I'm the Peaceful Sun and he is the Strong Tree
"Love Never Fails"

I miss you mom, I recall on this day how I use to sit on your lap
You made everything OK

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments....

Blog Archive