Monday, January 3, 2011

CREATIVE THINKERS LIVE HERE

                                                 
We all started out creatively free. Remember the sandbox? All you needed was warm toes in bare sand and maybe a good bucket. Then you could build your own world made of castles with kings and queens.
In school things changed, the chairs were all in rows and trees were to be colored green instead of purple. If you lived in a world of purple trees you probably learned how to hide it. I remember my sky were always pink and my trees were just about any color I could imagine. I remember in school asking the teacher if I had to sit in a chair in the classroom, why couldn't I sit on the floor? Well, she basically told me this is how it was done in school. This is when I  began to hide my creative thinking.

  Why do things have to be a certain way? Why can't we make up our own rules? Why can't my trees be purple or orange? I like to think outside the box, that is what makes life fun! Creative Thinking is what makes my mind free, free to explore new ideas and ways of looking at the same object from different points of view.
When did you start to hide your Creative Thought? Do you still have Creative Thought? How do you express your thoughts? Yes, I'm full of ideas and questions, that is part of MY CREATIVE THINKING, I love to know what others ponder.


Note to self: Get in touch with MORE CREATIVE THINKERS

2 comments:

  1. It is hard for me to get started with my creative thinking. But once I get going I have an array of ideas and thoughts but most of the time to lazy to put it in words..'sigh"

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome!I love to go into my creative cave and find my spirit. Hey if you ever get the chance there is an author called SARK and the book name is Creative Companion, also look at this site http://www.planetsark.com/eshop_products_books.htm

    Awesome books for inspiration
    Peace and Love
    Karin

    ReplyDelete

I welcome any comments....

Blog Archive